- Parcels are shipped by DHL courier to the address indicated by the Customer when ordering,
- Shipping costs are included in your order depending on the option chosen and the amount of the total sale,
- The Seller agrees to process orders within 3-7 days following the date after validation of your order.
- Delivery costs are free for Italy for purchases over 750 €
- Delivery times are expressed in working days, beginning from the moment the parcel leaves our warehouse, and are indicative,
- Exceeding this period does not give right to damages,
- In the event of non-delivery, the product will be resent at the Customer’s expense to the address indicated during the order,
- In case of non-delivery due to the carrier, the Seller agrees to reship all or part of the order within the limits of the Seller’s terms and conditions of sale,
- The Customer must check the conformity and condition of the delivered items at the time of delivery and before signing the carrier’s delivery note. This check is considered to have been made once the Customer or a person authorized by the latter has signed the delivery note,
- If at the time of receipt, the Customer notices an anomaly on the packaging, that it is torn or damaged, the the condition of the products must be checked,
- If they are damaged, the Customer must refuse the delivery and indicate on the packing slip “Parcel refused because opened or damaged”,
- The information requested from the consumer is necessary for the order’s processing and can be communicated to the contractual partners of the company EDESIM srl involved in carrying out the order.
TRACKING THE DELIVERY OF MY ORDER
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number of your parcel.
THE SHIPPER HAS RETURNED YOUR PARCEL TO OUR STORE
Unfortunately, once your parcel has been returned to our store, it cannot be returned to you and will be automatically refunded within 7 working days.
THE PARCEL IS LOST
We invite you to contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com